Around the Island
The Isle of Man has an efficient public transportation network. The buses and the rail cover most of the connections between the towns of the island and they are an excellent solution for your transfers.
Alternatively, there are numerous affordable cab companies that will take you quickly to any destination.
Buses and rail
The Isle of Man has a network of buses – Bus Vannin – which serves the entire island traveling between the Ronaldsway Airport and the Sea Terminal in Douglas.
In addition, the Island has the Manx Electric Railway and the Snaefell Mountain Railway, that crosses the main towns of the island.
Tickets and schedules are available in the main bus stations, railway and in the welcome centre at the Sea Terminal.
For further informations
on public transportation
ON THE ISLE OF MAN
- A1 Taxi Group Limited +44 (0) 1624 674488
- Associated Castletown +44 (0) 1624 825757
- Bunty’s Taxis +44 (0) 1624 835433
- Crennell’s Taxis +44 (0) 1624 812239
- Express Taxis +44 (0) 1624 662211
- RTS +44 (0) 1624 628087
- Ramsey Taxis +44 (0) 1624 818181
- Taxicabs +44 (0) 1624 622222
- TeleCabs +44 (0) 1624 629191
Rental car companies
- Avis +44 (0) 1624 823533
- Athol +44 (0) 1624 623481
- Isola di Man Rent A Car Ltd +44 (0) 1624 825855
Cabs and rental car
Cabs are available outside of Ronaldsway Airport
and the Sea Terminal in Douglas.
Alternatively, they can be easily reach by contacting the
companies listed here.
Car hire companies are located at the
Ronaldsway Airport and Sea Terminal.
Free parking is available across the whole of the Island,
just exposing the parking disc included
in the rental car.